Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A drink that was made up at the Moosewood Restaurant for one of their favorite customers, this became a favorite! Refreshing but not too sweet 8)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 -5 fresh strawberries, rinsed and stems removed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or sugar)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- Combine the ingredients in a blender or a food processor. Puree until smooth!'.
- Pour into 1 or 2 glasses and enjoy!
This is yum yum yum.... The only thing I omitted was the maple syrup and subbed in one packet of Splenda. My strawberries were frozen too and so this made more of a slushy/smoothie type drink than liquidy. Wonderful. Made for PRMR~
Wow! That's tasty! I used sugar and True Lime packets, and it turned out very good. Thanks for posting!