1/2 Photos of Sesame Flatbreads
Simple yeast free breads. These taste great with houmous.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill to high
- 2Dust a non-stick baking sheet with a little flour.
- 3Mix the self-raising flour, sesame seeds, a pinch of salt and a grind of black pepper in a large bowl.
- 4Stir in a little water and keep adding water until you get a smooth dough.
- 5Divide the dough into 4 and press each piece into an oval approx 5mm thick.
- 6Place on the sheet and grill for 3 mins on each side until puffed and golden.
- 7Brush with a little olive oil before serving, if you like.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Flatbreads
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.1
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 781.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.7 g