Black Beans.... yum!
Make and share this Seasoned Black Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- In a 3 quart baking dish, combine onion, green pepper, oil and garlic. Cover and microwave on High 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
- Add zucchini, tomatoes, tarragon, oregano, basil, salt and pepper; stir and cover. Cook on HIgh 4 minutes.
- Add beans, stir and cover. Cook on High 4-6 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand 2 minutes.