1/10 Photos of Seasoned Baked Potato Chunks
baked potatoes. serve with sauce of choice as a vege side or snack Great for potlucks. Can be cooked and re-heated in the microwave or oven Be sure to use gluten-free ingredients if required for your diet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 kg baby potatoes or 1 kg chat potatoes or 1 kg small to medium sized washed potato
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil or 1/2 teaspoon thyme or 1/2 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning such as Mexican chili powder or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 1/4 teaspoon Season-All salt, dried seasoning blend or 1/4 teaspoon steak spice
- 3 tablespoons brown rice flour or 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 tablespoon olives or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C or 200°C if fan forced.
- 2chop small potatoes into half. Larger potatoes halve and then into 4 or 6 pieces to make potato regluar sized.
- 3Place cut potatoes into a large plastic or ziploc bag.
- 4Add all remaining ingredients (except the tablespoon of oil), seal and then toss until evenly distributed. Add the oil and then toss again.
- 5Place onto an oiled baking tray and into the oven.
- 6Turn approx every ten to 15 minutes.
- 7Cook approx 40 minutes or until browned and cooked thru to your liking.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seasoned Baked Potato Chunks
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 320.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g