Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple and refreshing for all members on the family (including the pregnant one!).
Make and share this Sea Breeze Sparklers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh grapefruit juice
- 3 1⁄2 cups chilled cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 1⁄2 cups chilled sparkling water
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- Stir juices together in a large pitcher.
- Just before serving, stir in sparkling water.
- Serve over ice with lime wedges.
Love the smell of lime while drinking this fresh tasty drink. Made for Rookie Tag.
Enjoyed this with breakfast this morning. Very nice change from orange juice! I used pink grapefruit juice, and it made this extra sweet. Thanks for sharing!
I had everything on hand and loved the flavors together! Thanks Annacia! Made for Vegetarian Swap-Mar. 2010!