1/1 Photo of Scraped Cucumber
A Laotian recipe shared with me by a dear friend of mine. So easy and refreshing. It reminds me of cold watermelon on a hot day.
My Private Note
- 1Wash cucumbers and cut in half lengthwise.
- 2With a large spoon, scrape the inside of the cucumber into a bowl, being careful not to get any of the peel.
- 3You want thin, short shreds.
- 4Stir in the sugar (to your tastes) and several ice cubes.
- 5Serve after the ice has melted some.
- 6The cucumber should be cold and juicy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scraped Cucumber
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g