1/2 Photos of Scrambled Tofu
Chef #208121's Note:
Adopted 8/17/06 Recipe by Bryanna Clark Grogan. Note: Do not use waterpacked tofu. Also do not use less than Silken firm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble tofu with your fingers.
- 2Combine with nutritional yeast.
- 3Mix together soy sauce, turmeric, onion powder and garlic powder; add to tofu mixture.
- 4Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- 5Add tofu mixture to skillet.
- 6Cook over medium to high heat, turning with an egg turner or spatula, for several minutes.
- 7Add salt and pepper.
- 8VARIATION: If desired, you can make Vegetable Scrambled Tofu.
- 9Before adding tofu to the skillet, saute 2 sliced mushrooms, 1 T chopped onion and 1 T chopped green pepper.
- 10Add tofu and continue as above.
- 11To add additional color use a bit more tumeric. It is what supplies the color.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 245.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 13.4 g