These are a wonderful twist to regular old fries!!! If you dont want to fry them, Ive also baked wedges in the oven coated with some EVOO, cooked til nice and tender and crisp, and then toss gently with the other ingredients :-) I hope you enjoy them!!! Cook time is for each batch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First you will want to get out a cutting board and a knife.
- 2Peel sweet potatoes, and cut in half lengthwise.
- 3Cut each half into long wedges.
- 4Soak potatoes in cold water, covered for 1 hour.
- 5Drain potatoes and pat dry with paper towels.
- 6In a heavy-pot, fry potatoes (in batches) in 3 inches of hot oil for 3-5 minutes, or until edges are browned nicely.
- 7Drain on paper towels, and keep warm.
- 8Place potatoes in a bowl, and add parsley, tarragon, rosemary, juice, cumin and salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Toss well to coat, and serve!
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Sweet Potato wedges
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 56.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g