Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
I am planning on making this for Thanksgiving if I can hold out that long! This is a healthy side-dish for any time of the year!
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add shallots and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until mushrooms are tender.
- Add sherry and soy sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Add spinach (add spinach in batches if necessary), and simmer 1 to 2 minutes until spinach wilts, turning frequently.
So simple and so delicious!
Very nice recipe! I didn't have quite enough mushrooms but it was still fabulous and healthy, too! An easy, quick recipe to pull out most any time. Thanks!
We had mixed reviews on this recipe. I used portobello mushrooms and we all agreed that next time I would try a milder mushroom. The two strong flavors really competed with each other. Still a quick and easy side dish which is very good for you.