Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 onions, chopped or 2 leeks, sliced
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- cayenne pepper (consult with your family devil on the amount, but use at least a pinch)
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- Put all the ingredients into a pot, stir to mix in the tomato paste and add water to 1-2 inches below the level of the vegetables.
- Simmer until all vegetables are soft (about 30 minutes).