Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Nepalese dish used to enhance bland recipes.
Make and share this Salty Chili Relish recipe from Food.com.
- 4 serrano chilies or 4 jalapeno chiles, seeds intact
- 2 peeled garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Roast the garlic with its skin on and then peel it.
- Roast the peppers also if desired. You may also add fresh ginger or cilantro if desired. Add these to taste.
- In a food processor grind all the ingredients with water to a pulp.
- Add more kosher salt for authenticity.