Fresh, light and delicious. Nothing else to say...
Make and share this Salsa Verde recipe from Food.com.
- Roughly chop the tomatillos and the jalapeno, add to blender.
- Add cilantro, and lime juice.
- Process to a coarse puree, then scrape into a serving dish.
- Stir onion into salsa.
- Add more chopped cilantro if desired.
- Add salt to taste, usually 1/4 teaspoon.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Allow to sit 20 minutes out of fridge before serving.
This has great flavor. I used a serrano pepper and served it with carnitas. Thank you JoJo Star.