Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a mild fresh salsa using really good ingredients. Our friends ask for it all of the time.
Make and share this Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (28 ounce) canseasoned diced tomatoes (Dei Fratelli brand)
- 1⁄2 medium sweet onion (Mayan or Vidalia)
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 sprigs cilantro (fresh)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 jalapeno peppers (4-5 for hot salsa)
- Dice garlic, jalapeno peppers and onion.
- Chop cilantro. In blender combine cumin, garlic, cilantro and juice from tomatoes.
- Mix together thoroughly.
- Add onion, jalapeno peppers and tomatoes.
- Hit pulse 2 times.
- Mix and hit pulse again if necessary.
- Do not puree.
- Keep it chunky.
Great salsa! I added juice of a lime, 1 more clove of garlic and a little red pepper flakes. Thanks for sharing your recipe.