1/2 Photos of Russian Fried Potatoes
1 hr 39 mins
1 hr 9 mins
My parents usually made this at breakfast with fried eggs and fresh garden salad. It's simple, easy and yummy! You can adjust the recipe accordingly. I personally love adding lots of garlic and onion, but that's just me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel potatoes.
- 2Dice up the garlic and onion and mix them together. Then separate them into two cups of equal portions.
- 3Slice potatoes, but not too thick. About two or three millimenter should do it.
- 4Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- 5Pour tablespoon of salt on them and mix it up with your hands. Add more salt to make sure the potatoes are evenly salted.
- 6Oil two frying pans and separate the potatoes into the two frying pans. Start on medium so that it doesn't burn or start freaking out on the stove.
- 7Cook until the potatoes on the bottom become browned. Turn the potatoes over and repeat until slightly browned.
- 8Now, add the garlic and onion mixtures to each frying pan and mix it up.
- 9Wait until the potatoes are soft and browned.
- 10You're done! Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Russian Fried Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (567 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.2
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1841.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 10.5 g