Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One of my favourite recipes! This is Chef Sanjeev Kapoor's recipe from the Young Times magazine. Enjoy!
- Heat water in a pot.
- Add potatoes to it and boil till they are three-fourth cooked.
- Reserve the spring onion greens for garnish.
- Wash and chop rosemary if using fresh rosemary.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add the parboiled potatoes to the pan.
- Cook on high heat, tossing continuously, till they turn crisp and a little golden brown.
- Sprinkle chopped rosemary and spring onions.
- Mix well, lower flame and cook for another 5 minutes.
- When the potatoes are fully done, add the cherry tomatoes.
- Season with salt, paprika and brown sugar.
- Serve hot, garnished with spring onion greens.