One of my favourite recipes! This is Chef Sanjeev Kapoor's recipe from the Young Times magazine. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat water in a pot.
- 2Add potatoes to it and boil till they are three-fourth cooked.
- 3Reserve the spring onion greens for garnish.
- 4Wash and chop rosemary if using fresh rosemary.
- 5Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
- 6Add the parboiled potatoes to the pan.
- 7Cook on high heat, tossing continuously, till they turn crisp and a little golden brown.
- 8Sprinkle chopped rosemary and spring onions.
- 9Mix well, lower flame and cook for another 5 minutes.
- 10When the potatoes are fully done, add the cherry tomatoes.
- 11Season with salt, paprika and brown sugar.
- 12Serve hot, garnished with spring onion greens.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (984 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.3
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.3 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 12.0 g