1/1 Photo of Rosemary & Garlic Oven Fries
I love this recipe because it dresses up regular old oven fries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 475°F.
- 2Spray 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch jelly roll pan or large cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Cut each unpeeled potato lengthwise in half.
- 4Holding each potato half flat side down, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- 5Then cut each lengthwise into 1/2-inch wide strips.
- 6Place potato sticks in pan; toss with oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, and garlic.
- 7Arrange in single layer on pan and roast for 30 min (or until sticks are tender and golden).
- 8Be sure and turn the potatoes once halfway through roasting time.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary & Garlic Oven Fries
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.3
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 200.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g