I love this recipe because it dresses up regular old oven fries.
Make and share this Rosemary & Garlic Oven Fries recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Spray 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch jelly roll pan or large cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut each unpeeled potato lengthwise in half.
- Holding each potato half flat side down, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Then cut each lengthwise into 1/2-inch wide strips.
- Place potato sticks in pan; toss with oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, and garlic.
- Arrange in single layer on pan and roast for 30 min (or until sticks are tender and golden).
- Be sure and turn the potatoes once halfway through roasting time.