Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I began making this for my kids when they were toddlers - trying to avoid the sodium filled canned tomato soup. Now as pre-teens, they won't even eat the canned version. Top with parmesan for added flavor. Great with grilled cheese!
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a oven proof dish; toss to coat. Bake for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Bring broth and remaining ingredients to a boil. Simmer 15 minutes or until potato is tender.
- Add roasted vegetable to potato mixture.
- In several batches, place in blender and process until smooth.
- Return to pan and cook 5 minutes until thoroughly heated.