Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This salsa is so good. I've made other salsas before, but this recipe is so much better. If it's too hot for ya, just use one pepper.
- Soak the finely chopped onion in the lime juice for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the jalapenos, garlic cloves and tomatoes in a pan and char on all sides.
- Put the charred items in a blender and puree until blended but still a bit chunky. Add the onion (with lime juice), cilantro, salt and pepper and blend just until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Chill for half an hour (will be hot) or put in the freezer for 10 minutes if you want to eat it sooner.
- Will keep for about a week in an airtight container.