Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Roast the tomatoes on a griddle until they blacken on all sides.
- Remove and set aside.
- Toast the garlic cloves until they soften.
- Meanwhile, toast the chiles until they brown on the sides.
- Place the garlic, chiles and a few tomatoes into a blender; blend until smooth, then add the rest of the tomatoes.
- Turn on the blender very briefly, leaving tomatoes with a rough texture.
- Remove the salsa from the blender, add the cilantro, and season with salt.