1/1 Photo of Roasted Potatoes With Spicy Tomatoes
1 hr 10 mins
Wendys Kitchen's Note:
Anything with potatoes goes down well in my family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in baking dish. Toss with oil, sprinkle with sea salt.
- 2Bake in moderate oven (180 C) for 50 to 60 minutes until golden brown.
- 3Combine the rest of ingredients in saucepan. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens.
- 4Fold through potatoes, heat through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Potatoes With Spicy Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 205.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 7.6 g