1/2 Photos of Roasted Lemon and Garlic Potatoes
I just love roasted potatoes, and this takes it to a new level, using lemon juice! This is an easy recipe! Adapted from Southern Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray an 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray, or coat bottom of dish with oil.
- 2Preheat oven to 425°F
- 3Combine potatoes with remaining ingredients in a bowl; toss to coat completely.
- 4Let coated potatoes stand 10 minutes.
- 5Spoon potato mixture into prepared baking pan in a single layer.
- 6Bake for 35-40 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. I cook a little longer, because I like mine brown and crispy!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Lemon and Garlic Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 227.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g