Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I just love roasted potatoes, and this takes it to a new level, using lemon juice! This is an easy recipe! Adapted from Southern Recipes.
- Spray an 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray, or coat bottom of dish with oil.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Combine potatoes with remaining ingredients in a bowl; toss to coat completely.
- Let coated potatoes stand 10 minutes.
- Spoon potato mixture into prepared baking pan in a single layer.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. I cook a little longer, because I like mine brown and crispy!
i made these using 1 large baking potatp for the 2 of us. The potatoes were drizzled with olive oil. They made a great side for the grilled steak along with fresh steamed broccoli.
love love love these potatoes!