An easy way to cook home fried potatoes for a crowd. And yummy too! Adapted from Food Essential - Vegetables, by Olwyn Woodier. You can substitute 2 tablespoons dried rosemary for the fresh rosemary leaves if you prefer.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Add potato slices and turn them until throughly coated with the dressing.
- Arrange in baking dish, slightly overlapping each slice.
- Place in the oven and bake for 60 minutes until golden crisp.