1/1 Photo of Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
An easy way to cook home fried potatoes for a crowd. And yummy too! Adapted from Food Essential - Vegetables, by Olwyn Woodier. You can substitute 2 tablespoons dried rosemary for the fresh rosemary leaves if you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Combine oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- 3Add potato slices and turn them until throughly coated with the dressing.
- 4Arrange in baking dish, slightly overlapping each slice.
- 5Place in the oven and bake for 60 minutes until golden crisp.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.3
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g