1/3 Photos of Roasted Garlic and Garlic Oil the Easy Way!
Essential for every home! Golden tender sweet cloves of garlic can be used in many recipe or spread on bread. Stored in the refrigerator is my quick to get garlic oil and roasted garlic for daily uses. When using only the oil replace with enough to keep the cloves covered. I use rosemary on my garlic I leave the herb option to your taste. Try thyme, oregano, or a mix. I purchase the containers of already peeled garlic for ease. Adjust amounts of garlic to your usage. Will last 2 weeks in the coldest part of your refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place cloves on cookie sheet in a single layer .
- 3Lightly coat garlic cloves in olive oil.
- 4Toss with herbs and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- 5Roast for 15 minutes toss then roast for 15-20 more minutes or until garlic is soft.
- 6Place in an airtight glass container with enough olive oil to cover.
- 7Refrigerate garlic is coldest part of your refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic and Garlic Oil the Easy Way!
Serving Size: 1 (1362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 676.4
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 77.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 150.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 28.8 g