Essential for every home! Golden tender sweet cloves of garlic can be used in many recipe or spread on bread. Stored in the refrigerator is my quick to get garlic oil and roasted garlic for daily uses. When using only the oil replace with enough to keep the cloves covered. I use rosemary on my garlic I leave the herb option to your taste. Try thyme, oregano, or a mix. I purchase the containers of already peeled garlic for ease. Adjust amounts of garlic to your usage. Will last 2 weeks in the coldest part of your refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cloves on cookie sheet in a single layer .
- Lightly coat garlic cloves in olive oil.
- Toss with herbs and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes toss then roast for 15-20 more minutes or until garlic is soft.
- Place in an airtight glass container with enough olive oil to cover.
- Refrigerate garlic is coldest part of your refrigerator.