This is a great sidedish for any meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 medium fennel bulbs.
- 22 medium red potatoes, cubed.
- 31 medium red bell pepper cut in strips.
- 41 small red onion cut into 8 wedges.
- 51 tablespoon olive oil.
- 61/2 teaspoon dried basil.
- 71/2 teaspoon dried marjoram.
- 8Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Trim tough outer leaves from fennel, remove and discard stalks.
- 9Cut fennel bulb into quarters lengthwise; discard core.
- 10Then cut bulb into 1-inch pieces (you should have 4 cups).
- 11In large bowl, combine fennel, potatoes, bell pepper, onion, oil, basil and marjoram. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Arrange mixture in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan.
- 12Roast until vegetables are tender, about 45 minutes, stirring once. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Fennel
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.2
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 68.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g