Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great sidedish for any meal.
Make and share this Roasted Fennel recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium fennel bulbs.
- 2 medium red potatoes, cubed.
- 1 medium red bell pepper cut in strips.
- 1 small red onion cut into 8 wedges.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Trim tough outer leaves from fennel, remove and discard stalks.
- Cut fennel bulb into quarters lengthwise; discard core.
- Then cut bulb into 1-inch pieces (you should have 4 cups).
- In large bowl, combine fennel, potatoes, bell pepper, onion, oil, basil and marjoram. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Arrange mixture in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan.
- Roast until vegetables are tender, about 45 minutes, stirring once. Serve hot.