Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A sensational savory salsa. Published in the Houston Chronicle.
Make and share this Roasted Corn and Chipotle Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- Heat your outdoor grill.
- Shuck and de-silk your corn.
- Grill corn until each side is golden brown and let cool.
- Roast red pepper on the grill until charred on all sides.
- Place the pepper on a towel or covered container to let steam and remove when cool Peel charred skin off the pepper, remove the stem and seeds; dice the flesh Cut the kernels from the corncobs.
- Combine all the ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with tortillas or as a topping for tacos.