1/1 Photo of Rita's Recipe from Felina in Italy
This is an open-faced eggplant sandwich from Dom DeLuise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Heat the oil in a skillet and gently fry the eggplant, peppers and garlic for about 15 minutes.
- 3Cut the bread in half lengthwise.
- 4Divide the eggplant mixture, tomatoes, and escarole between the bread halves.
- 5Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle with wine vinegar, capers, olives and basil.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rita's Recipe from Felina in Italy
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.7
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 472.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 10.4 g