Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I made this up when I had some rice and tomatoes left over. It turned out better then the dish I made the rice for -- I used a mix of wild and Jasmine rice, but any rice would do. Time does not include cooking rice.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, with zesty green peppers
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Drain Tomatoes and mix with rice.
- Add Cumin to taste and mix well.
- Nuke in microwave until all ingredients are at serving temperature.
Easy and pleasant, I did find it maybe a little stodgy, but I think the addition of cubed chicken, some onions, or similar would just lift this to a full meal, it was nice and I might well make it again. Thanks John, made for PAC Fall 2011
Great recipe! I've added mexican tomatoes to my rice before. But I've never thought to add cumin! I love cumin and it added a wonderful flavor. :)I plan on adding chicken next time for wraps! Thanks.
Very boring. What else can I say. Followed the recipe exactly.