1/3 Photos of Rhubarb Pineapple Pie....different and Delicious!
1 hr 5 mins
This is a yummy pie that is so easy to make, just a few steps. It's nice to take to pot lucks or church events because it is so different. From the Company's Coming Cookbook series. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl measure 1st amount of sugar and flour, stir.
- 2Add rhubarb and pineapple, stir.
- 3Pour fruit mixture into unbaked pie shell.
- 4Moisten pastry rim and cover with top crust.
- 5Cut slits in top crust to let steam escape.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- 7Bake in 350° oven on bottom rack for 50- 60 minutes until browned and rhubarb is cooked.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Pineapple Pie....different and Delicious!
Serving Size: 1 (1436 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1371.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 345.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.5 g
- Sugars 295.1 g
- Protein 8.9 g