1/1 Photo of Rhubarb Cherry Compote
Chef at Heart's Note:
This can be a make ahead or chill for an hour recipe. It is from the Canadian Living May 2007 issue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan bring all ingredients to a boil over med-high heat stirring often.
- 2Reduce heat cover and simmer 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Remove lid and simmer until rhubarb breaks down (about 3 minutes) could be less if using frozen.
- 4Remove to bowl and refrigerate 1 hour or up to 2 days.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Cherry Compote
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 70.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g