Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A --Tasty-- invention! Read important note below in the directions.
Make and share this Red Tulip Masterfully Crafted by -- Tasty -- recipe from Food.com.
- 1 whole strawberry (hulled and rinsed)
- 1 stalk celery (3-inch piece, read important *Note below.)
- loose leaf lettuce (1 piece)
- *Note: if you have concerns about your child eating celery, switch the celery to cucumber strips.
- Cut the strawberry lengthwise into 3 slices. One slice should be larger and the other slices should be the same size. (See photo above.).
- Be sure the strawberry slices are flat on both sides so they lie flat on the plate.
- Arrange the lettuce leaf on a plate. (This is the grass.).
- Place the strawberry pieces on the plate in a tulip shape. The largest slice is the center petal. The two smaller pieces are the side petals.
- Add the celery stems and stalk pieces.
How cute! Good way to get the younguns to eat their veggies. Little strips of mango would make a pretty orange tulip as well!