1/1 Photo of Red Tulip Masterfully Crafted by -- Tasty --
A --Tasty-- invention! Read important note below in the directions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1*Note: if you have concerns about your child eating celery, switch the celery to cucumber strips.
- 2Cut the strawberry lengthwise into 3 slices. One slice should be larger and the other slices should be the same size. (See photo above.).
- 3Be sure the strawberry slices are flat on both sides so they lie flat on the plate.
- 4Arrange the lettuce leaf on a plate. (This is the grass.).
- 5Place the strawberry pieces on the plate in a tulip shape. The largest slice is the center petal. The two smaller pieces are the side petals.
- 6Add the celery stems and stalk pieces.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Tulip Masterfully Crafted by -- Tasty --
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 9.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.3 g