Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve along side Chili-Lime-Cumin Beef Skirt Steak Skewers Chili-Lime-Cumin Beef Skirt Steak Skewers.
- 2 fresh mango, peeled,diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced (1/4-inch)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded,minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
This is a really good salsa! I really like how the sweet and hot mix together - the sweetness of the bell pepper and mango, mixed with the heat of the hot pepper is very intriguing. I used one serrano and one red chili pepper, and since my bell peppers were a bit small, one red and one orange bell pepper. I think adding a couple of minced garlic cloves would be really good in it, too. Thanks, Charlotte! Made for ZWT5.