1/3 Photos of Raspberry or Strawberry Coulis
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
From Cooking Light Annual Recipes 2008. Serve this sauce over ice cream or pudding or even over brownies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place fruit and 1 cup water in blender and process until smooth.
- 2Strain mixture through a fine sieve into a bowl and discard the solids.
- 3Combine puree, 1 1/2 cups water and sugar in a small saucepan.
- 4Combine juice and cornstarch in a small bowl, whisking until blended.
- 5Add cornstarch mixture to fruit mixture and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 6Cook 5 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly.
- 7Strain again into a bowl and discard solids.
- 8Cool, cover and chill.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry or Strawberry Coulis
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g