1/1 Photo of Raspberry Lemonade
I found this in a magazine several years ago and it is now an all time favorite requested for any special event. It is awesome for summertime barbecues, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Defrost raspberries saving their juice and discarding the berries.
- 2Mix all ingredients and pour back into pop bottle to keep carbonation.
- 3We like to freeze it into a slush.
- 4Prep time does not include defrost time.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 53.1 g
- Protein 0.5 g