1/1 Photo of Raspberry Green Chile Jam
A zingy twist on raspberry jam from the University of New Mexico. Try this on your morning toast, as a glaze on chicken or pork or over a brick of cream cheese and served with crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine raspberries, green chile, pectin, water, and lemon juice in an 8-quart non-stick pan.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- 3Add sugar all at once.
- 4Return mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 5Boil hard for 1 minute.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Ladle hot jam into hot jars, leaving a 1/4-inch headspace.
- 8Place lids and screw on bands fingertip-tight.
- 9Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes, adjusting processing time for elevation as necessary.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Green Chile Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 749.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 192.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 177.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g