1/1 Photo of Raspberry Grape Sparklers
This is adapted from the "South Beach Diet Taste of Summer Cookbook". Appropriate for phases 2 and 3. The recipe didn't have Splenda but we didn't like it without it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml red seedless grapes (30 grapes)
- 236.59 ml raspberries or 236.59 ml strawberry
- ice cube, to serve
- 473.18 ml seltzer water, chilled (we used lemon sparkling mineral water)
- Splenda sugar substitute, to taste (we liked 3 packets per glass for a sweet taste)
- minced fresh mint, to taste (optional)
- 1In a blender, combine grapes and raspberries; puree until smooth.
- 2Strain mixture into a pitcher. I found rubbing the back of a spoon in a circular motion against the mesh helps get the juice through. Discard seeds. You should end up with a cup of juice.
- 3Fill 4 (8-ounce) glasses with ice. Pour 1/4 cup of fruit juice into each glass and top with seltzer.
- 4Stir in Splenda and mint if desired to serve.
- 5To make it pretty you can put some raspberries, mint leaves and grapes on toothpicks and garnish the drink.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Grape Sparklers
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g