My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine raspberry, sugar, and water in a medium saucepan and cook mixture over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves.
- 2Bring mixture to a boil and reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Remove mixture from heat, and let cool.
- 4Pour raspberry mixture into a 1-gallon jar.
- 5Add brandy, and stir well.
- 6Cover mixture tightly, and store in a dark place at room temperature at least 2 weeks.
- 7Shake jar gently once daily.
- 8Pour mixture through a wire-mesh strainer lined with 2 layers of cheesecloth into jars, discarding raspberries.
- 9Cover tightly.
- 10Store at room temperature.
- 11Use in beverages, trifles, or sauces.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cordial
Serving Size: 1 (1874 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 847.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 94.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g