Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sounds like a winner to me! Makes a 1 1/2 lb loaf
Make and share this Raisin Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup water, plus
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 cup mashed banana
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar (optional)
- 1 -2 teaspoon milk (optional)
- 1 dash ground cinnamon (optional)
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in except raisins and glaze in bread machine in order recommended by manufacturer.
- Use sweet or basic/white cycle.
- Add raisins at raisin nut signal or 5 to 10 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
- Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
- Make glaze (optional): Mix all glaze ingredients until smooth and thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle over loaf.