1 hr 15 mins
Carol Bullock's Note:
This is the first thing I ever made with quinoa. If you've never tried Annie's dressings, you simply must!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large chopped onion (in long pieces)
- 10 cloves garlic (or more if you like)
- Annie's Goddess Dressing (or any other dressing you like)
- baby carrots (or large ones cut into baby size)
- peeled and sliced potato (in thin rounds)
- green beans
- sliced bell pepper
- peeled and sliced beets (in thin rounds) or peeled and sliced squash (in thin rounds)
- peeled and sliced eggplant
- bok choy
- 1Remember, veggies will cook according to texture and thickness, so cook harder veggies, like potatoes, squash and beets together, and others separately.
- 2Coat like veggies in Annie's (or your other favorite) dressing.
- 3Spread on lightly oiled baking sheet.
- 4Put in 500-degree oven until veggies are roasted and soft.
- 5When veggies are about halfway done, take off sheet and mix in bowl, then spread back out again and continue baking.
- 6This ensures uniform coating.
- 7While veggies are roasting, cook quinoa, as you would rice (Just boil and drain).
- 8Drain and serve with roasted veggies on top.
- 9I even splash a dollop of Annie's on top of my plate!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa with Roasted Veggies and Goddess Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g