Bonnie bonbon's Note:
Here's a simple, fresh, delicious and healthy sandwich you might enjoy this summer.
My Private Note
pita ha ...
Units: US | Metric
- 11. mix minced garlic into hummus (i bought garlic lovers' hummus instead).
- 22. cut pita pocket into two halves.
- 33. spread hummus inside each pita half.
- 44. rinse and dry basil leaves.
- 55. place basil leaves onto hummus inside pocket.
- 66. chop tomato into eight pieces.
- 77. place four tomato pieces into each pocket half.
- 88. devour.
- 99. wait a few minutes for this to stick to your ribs -- you may not need another one.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Summer Hummus Sammies
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 564.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 12.0 g