Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very delicious and easy to make apples that are baked, but no need for the oven! You can just pop them in the microwave! Also, kids love them! This is a good way to make a healthy fruit into a sweet dessert!
- Cut Each apple into 5 pieces, so you will end up with 10.
- Place all the pieces of apple on a microwave-safe plate.
- Sprinkle about half a tablespoon of cinnamon onto the apples, evenly.
- Pop the apples (that are on the plate) into the microwave for about 10 seconds, repeated 2 times.
- Take out apples and Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon, and the 2 teaspoons of brown sugar, evenly.