1/1 Photo of Quick Italian Green Beans
Literary Mom's Note:
Two cans and two minutes later, this delicious side dish will be on the table. Add a can of tuna to cold leftovers and you can have it for lunch the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine drained green beans and tomatoes in microwave-safe dish.
- 2Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Microwave (uncovered) for one minute or until heated.
- 5Cover (to keep hot) and serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Italian Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.2
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 474.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 5.5 g