Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These cookies are plump and moist.
Make and share this Pumpkin-raisin Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar or 1⁄2 cup other artificial sweetener
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup fortified soymilk or 1⁄2 cup rice milk
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a large bowl.
- Add pumpkin, milk, and raisins.
- Mix completely.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto an oil-sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, until bottoms are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let stand 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove from baking sheet with a spatula and place on a rack to cool.
These are great and nice to have around for a healthier option at the holidays! Thanks for posting!
These are a great low fat cookie. They are nice and chewy. I dipped mine in cinnamon sugar before baking and used pumpkin pie spice instead of the cinnamon and nutmeg. Yummy, and no need to feel guilty after eating them!
I think this recipe is awesome and my 20 month old loves them. She is allergic to milk so this is a great worry free recipe for her.I did find for me 15 minutes was to long in my oven they were softer and chewier when they came out at 10 minutes.I like my cookies chewy. Thanks