1/3 Photos of Pumpkin-raisin Cookies
These cookies are plump and moist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a large bowl.
- 2Add pumpkin, milk, and raisins.
- 3Mix completely.
- 4Drop by tablespoonfuls onto an oil-sprayed baking sheet.
- 5Bake 15 minutes, until bottoms are lightly browned.
- 6Remove from oven and let stand 2 minutes.
- 7Carefully remove from baking sheet with a spatula and place on a rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin-raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 108.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g