1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Oatmeal
Amber of AZ's Note:
This is a nice way to sneak some fiber into your diet and also have a healthy breakfast. I do not make this oatmeal too sweet, but you could adjust the sugar/splenda amounts if you prefer sweeter oatmeals. This would be great with some chopped walnuts or pecans also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- 2Add some chopped nuts, if desired.
- 3Microwave oatmeal for 2-3 minutes depending on your microwave.
- 4Be careful of the oatmeal boiling over.
- 5This could also be done on a stovetop, campfire, or in a slow cooker.
- 6Give your oatmeal a good stir and enjoy with some flavored coffee.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.8
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 5.5 g