I like to add raisins to make pumpkin raisin cookies, but thats all up to you, the chef. These lack a little substance due to there not being any eggs, but are still very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix everything but the pumkin, raisins (if you are using them), and milk.
- 3Add raisins(if you're using them), milk, and pumpkin.
- 4Mix until desired texture is reached.
- 5Drop by spoonfuls on a greased baking sheet.
- 6(Depending on how big your spoonfuls are) Bake for 15 minutes per batch.
- 7Let stand for a few minutes (on cooling rack).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cookies (Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 866.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 34.4 g
- Protein 13.2 g