Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I like to add raisins to make pumpkin raisin cookies, but thats all up to you, the chef. These lack a little substance due to there not being any eggs, but are still very tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix everything but the pumkin, raisins (if you are using them), and milk.
- Add raisins(if you're using them), milk, and pumpkin.
- Mix until desired texture is reached.
- Drop by spoonfuls on a greased baking sheet.
- (Depending on how big your spoonfuls are) Bake for 15 minutes per batch.
- Let stand for a few minutes (on cooling rack).