1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Apple Nog - Vegetarian
A great and tasty variation to the usual "Nog". By using soy milk you can serve to your vegan and vegetarian friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- 2Process on medium speed until smooth, scraping down sides to incorporate all the flavors.
- 3Pour into individual old-fashioned glasses or into a glass punch bowl.
- 4Sprinkle lightly with ground nutmeg and serve.
- 5If you prefer to add spirits, either brandy or rum make an excellent choice.
- 6To prepare in quantity, it will be necessary to make this recipe in several batches.
- 7Unfortunately the blender is not large enough to prepare even a double recipe.
- 8However, it's quick and easy.
- 9*Recipe will work with a sweetened soy milk or unsweetened soy milk (preferred).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Apple Nog - Vegetarian
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 448.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 50.5 g
- Protein 6.9 g