A great and tasty variation to the usual "Nog". By using soy milk you can serve to your vegan and vegetarian friends.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Process on medium speed until smooth, scraping down sides to incorporate all the flavors.
- Pour into individual old-fashioned glasses or into a glass punch bowl.
- Sprinkle lightly with ground nutmeg and serve.
- If you prefer to add spirits, either brandy or rum make an excellent choice.
- To prepare in quantity, it will be necessary to make this recipe in several batches.
- Unfortunately the blender is not large enough to prepare even a double recipe.
- However, it's quick and easy.
- *Recipe will work with a sweetened soy milk or unsweetened soy milk (preferred).