Cooking time is pressure-cooker dependent.
My Private Note
- 1Chop the tops of the heads off so the cloves are exposed.
- 2Place heads on a sheet of foil.
- 3Drizzle with olive oil and herbs.
- 4Fold the foil up and over the garlic in a nice, but not tight package.
- 5Place in pressure cooker.
- 6Add enough water to maintain pressure for twenty minutes. In my cooker, this is only one cup.
- 7Cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- 8Use quick pressure release method.
- 9Let heads cool enough to handle.
- 10Pop out the mushy brown cloves, and use as desired.
Browse Our Top Vegan Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegan Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pressure Cooker Garlic Paste
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g