Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cooking time is pressure-cooker dependent.
Make and share this Pressure Cooker Garlic Paste recipe from Food.com.
- Chop the tops of the heads off so the cloves are exposed.
- Place heads on a sheet of foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil and herbs.
- Fold the foil up and over the garlic in a nice, but not tight package.
- Place in pressure cooker.
- Add enough water to maintain pressure for twenty minutes. In my cooker, this is only one cup.
- Cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Use quick pressure release method.
- Let heads cool enough to handle.
- Pop out the mushy brown cloves, and use as desired.