Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a Swedish cookbook of mine. Makes 6 servings.
Make and share this Äppelsoppa (Apple Soup) recipe from Food.com.
- Peel apples and cut in slices.
- Add sugar to water and bring to a boil.
- Add apples and cook until tender, but not mushy.
- Mix cornstarch with a little water and add to the apples, stirring until smooth.
- If dried apples are used, rinse well and soak overnight in the water. Cook in the same water. A little lemon juice gives a fresher taste.