Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
From www.melissas.com. Tasty vegetarian kebabs! Substitute another favorite herb if you wish.
Make and share this Potato Shish Kebabs recipe from Food.com.
- NOTE: Choose potatoes of uniform size for even broiling. You want the potatoes to be roughly the same size as the onions and tomatoes.
- To remove peel from pearl onions, in a heat proof bowl, pour boiling water over pearl onions and let soak 15-20 minutes. Drain and peel.
- Boil potatoes in a large pot for approximately 15 minutes or until tender but slightly firm when pierced with a fork.
- Preheat broiler or grill.
- Arrange the partially cooked potatoes, tomatoes and pearl onions alternately on skewers. (If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for 15 minutes first).
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil, dried herb of choice, salt and pepper. Using a pastry brush, apply the dressing onto the vegetables.
- Broil or grill kebabs approximately 12 minutes, turning occasionally to brown evenly on all sides.