Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
From www.melissas.com. Tasty vegetarian kebabs! Substitute another favorite herb if you wish.
Make and share this Potato Shish Kebabs recipe from Food.com.
- NOTE: Choose potatoes of uniform size for even broiling. You want the potatoes to be roughly the same size as the onions and tomatoes.
- To remove peel from pearl onions, in a heat proof bowl, pour boiling water over pearl onions and let soak 15-20 minutes. Drain and peel.
- Boil potatoes in a large pot for approximately 15 minutes or until tender but slightly firm when pierced with a fork.
- Preheat broiler or grill.
- Arrange the partially cooked potatoes, tomatoes and pearl onions alternately on skewers. (If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for 15 minutes first).
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil, dried herb of choice, salt and pepper. Using a pastry brush, apply the dressing onto the vegetables.
- Broil or grill kebabs approximately 12 minutes, turning occasionally to brown evenly on all sides.