From www.melissas.com. Tasty vegetarian kebabs! Substitute another favorite herb if you wish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 baby dutch yellow potatoes, unpeeled, scrubbed and cut in half depending on size
- 12 -16 grape tomatoes, left whole
- 12 white pearl onions, peeled
- 1NOTE: Choose potatoes of uniform size for even broiling. You want the potatoes to be roughly the same size as the onions and tomatoes.
- 2To remove peel from pearl onions, in a heat proof bowl, pour boiling water over pearl onions and let soak 15-20 minutes. Drain and peel.
- 3Boil potatoes in a large pot for approximately 15 minutes or until tender but slightly firm when pierced with a fork.
- 4Preheat broiler or grill.
- 5Arrange the partially cooked potatoes, tomatoes and pearl onions alternately on skewers. (If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for 15 minutes first).
- 6In a small bowl combine the olive oil, dried herb of choice, salt and pepper. Using a pastry brush, apply the dressing onto the vegetables.
- 7Broil or grill kebabs approximately 12 minutes, turning occasionally to brown evenly on all sides.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Shish Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (2182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.0
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 7.3 g